Army ROTC Scholarships
Whether you’re a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on merit and grades, not financial need.
Army ROTC scholarships provide:
- Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees
Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year. You can earn certain amounts depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum:
- First year: $300 per month
- Second year: $350 per month
- Third year: $450 per month
- Fourth year: $500 per month
This allowance is also available to nonscholarship cadets enrolled in the Army ROTC Advanced Course (third and fourth years).